– Hotel since A.D. 2079: greatest one-shot ever! It’s an updated version of Hotel – since 2079 (korean version) with a different ending. The 4 first page are in color. Gorgeous art with a story full of sentiment. A computer continues to live on in order to complete a mission in a world where all life, including Mankind, has gone extinct. This is a record of those 27 million years of its heroic struggle. To read while listening to: Louis Armstrong – What a wonderful world
– Present: I cried so much when working on that one, it gets too me every time. So many emotion face each other in this wonderful on-shot, a close second to Hotel since A.D. 2079. Again, The 4 first page are in color. It’s the story of the sick Hanako who awake from sleep in a hospital and the multiple emotions of Takao, her husband. Heart-breaking.
– It was all for the tuna: Tunas went extinct and Jun Shiozaki will do everything possible and imaginable to bring them back. A perfect mix of Sci-Fi and Humor.
– Stephanos: Set in modern-day Japan, our main character Noriko finds out that she is pregnant with her lover Matsumura’s baby. He, however, is an important doctor with a family and everything already. Noriko wants to have the baby, but Matsumura says that it’s actually a rapidly growing cancer and that they have to remove it immediately. It might also be neither of these things…
– Diadem: A quest for freedom led by Lilith. 12 page long and even if the story might be a bit plain, the mind-blowing all color widely makes up for it.
There is also 4 short story added as side bonus after each one-shot.